TorchMaster Mod for MC 1.14.4 / 1.12.2 / 1.11.2 / 1.10.2
Superantorchas to avoid the generation of enemies.
TorchMaster 1.14.4 offers us two new lighting systems to avoid the generation of hostile creatures, one of them really powerful, and that will save us the time of having to place dozens of torches around our farms, constructions and bases of operations.
With this mod we can make a new type of torch, something bigger than a normal torch, whose advantage is that it has a range of illumination superior to a normal torch. Although without a doubt the most effective is to make the block «Terrain Lighter», since its lighting range is really big and it will save us a lot of time.
The Terrain Lighter needs energy to work, so we’ll have to connect it to a Redstone signal, or use coal as fuel. Take a look at the video to see what this lighting block will allow you to do.
This mod is in Alpha update phase, so it may still contain errors or bugs. We will publish your respective updates in this same article.
How to Install Minecraft TorchMaster Mod ?
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft TorchMaster Mod
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- We can already save ourselves by putting dozens of torches to prevent enemies from being generated!
Download TorchMaster Mod for Minecraft
for MC 1.14.4 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.14.3 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.12.2 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.11.2 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.10.2 ⇒ Download
Credit: xalcon | Source: CurseForge