ToroCraft’s Damage Indicators is a Mod on Minecraft 1.16.3/1.16.2/1.15.2, which will help the player to interact with the game. The fact is that now you can get the most relevant information about the health of the mods on which you put the cursor. Also great news is that now with the help of a special menu, you can change the appearance of the panels slightly. In total, there are 4 different options for the panels, so the player will be able to choose from which options depending on preferences.
How to use the mod?
- The mod will display the health of those mobs, on which the cursor is hovering.
- You can change the location of the health icon, for this you need to go to the settings of the mod.
- Using the fashion settings you can change the appearance of the panels.
How to Install Minecraft ToroHealth Damage Indicators Mod ?
- Download and Install Fabric API + Fabric Mod Loader
- Download and Install MC Forge
- Download Minecraft ToroHealth Damage Indicators Mod
- Without unpacking, copy to .minecraft\mods
- Launch the game and play!
Download ToroHealth Damage Indicators Mod for Minecraft
for MineCraft ⇒ 1.16.3 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.12.2
Credit: ToroCraft | Source: CurseForge