Learn rituals of Native American culture to get interesting benefits.
Totemic 1.12.2, 1.11.2 is a mod based on various elements of the Native American culture, which will allow us to perform rituals based on the use of totems and musical instruments, to create decorative objects that will allow us to set the whole area where we have said totems.
These totems have a relatively similar operation to that of the Minecraft Beacons, that is, the totems will produce an altered effect within a specific area of land. These effects may be increased if we use musical instruments within their radius of action.
Besides allowing to create totems and musical instruments, this mod will add bison to the generation of the world, we will be able to create the typical Indian stores of the Native Americans, new tools, weapons and decorative elements. To know how to create this new content, as well as the effects of the totems, we can build a guide called «Totempedia», which is manufactured following the indications of the image that is just below.
How to Install Minecraft Totemic Mod ?
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Totemic Mod
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Now you can create totems and sound musical instruments to enhance their effects!
Download Totemic Mod for Minecraft
for MC 1.12.2 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.11.2 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.10.2 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.7.10 ⇒ Download
Credit: ljfa2 | Source: CurseForge