Trap Expansion Mod for MC 1.14.1 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2
Traps to defend enemies and capture animals.
Trap Expansion 1.14.1 offers us the possibility of manufacturing various elements that we can either use to capture animals and enemies, or to catch them and cause them harm. These traps or elements can be activated by Redstone signals, or by means of an entity detector, which also emits a Redstone signal.
The mod offers us the possibility of manufacturing a spiked trap that will cause damage to any entity that sits on top of it. We can also make a fan that will push the entities in the direction we want. Finally, we can make a slippery block that can not climb the spiders.
This mod is in Beta update phase, so it may still contain errors or bugs. We will publish your respective updates in this same article.
How to Install Minecraft Trap Expansion Mod ?
- Download and Install Fabric Mod Loader and Fabric API
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download and Install LemonLib
- Download Minecraft Trap Expansion Mod
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- We can already use the traps offered by this mod!
Download Trap Expansion Mod for Minecraft
for MC 1.14.1 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.13.2 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.12.2 ⇒ Download
Credit: Lemonszz | Source: CurseForge