Traverse Mod for MC 1.15 / 1.14.4 / 1.12.2 / 1.11.2
Up to thirteen new biomes, based on the predefined ones.
Traverse 1.15 offers us a world with new biomes, which together with the game’s predefined biomes will give us a greater variety, as far as land is concerned. At the moment, the mod adds up to 13 new biomes, six more than in its previous version.
The new biomes generated by this mod are not completely different biomes to which Minecraft players are accustomed, rather to the contrary, since all the biomes that this mod adds are based on modifications of the game’s predefined biomes, so they will be different from normal, but not something very different.
In these new biomes we will find the same natural and mineral resources as in any other biome, although there may be some differences in the size and shape of trees, grass and plants.
How to Install Minecraft Traverse Mod ?
- Download and Install Fabric Mod Loader
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Traverse Mod
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Now you can start discovering new biomes!
Download Traverse Mod for Minecraft
for MC 1.15 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.14.4 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.12.2 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.11.2 ⇒ Download
Credit: ProspectorDev | Source: CurseForge