Tubes Reloaded Mod on Minecraft 1.16.3/1.15.2. Too many things in one place? With these handy tubes from Tubes Reloaded, you can easily move things from one place to another! You can make a set of tubes by making a gold bar, a glass block and another gold bar horizontally.
Types of colored tubes:
- Colored tubes can be made by using a stained-glass window instead of ordinary glass in the manufacture of the tube.
- Colored tubes behave like standard tubes, but do not connect to tubes of other colors (except standard tubes that can connect to tubes of any color).
- Also added is a server configuration option to limit the number of stacks of items that can be resolved in one pipe (the default is set to the maximum possible value so as not to break existing settings)
- Filters behave like shunts, except that they can be configured to receive only one type of element.
- Filters have one slot for storing elements, which determines this, which can be set by right-clicking on a filter with an element, and removed by right-clicking on a filter with the same element or an empty hand.
- Unlike shunting, filters have only one “input” side opposite the output. Four side edges of the filter provide access to the internal filter slot through object processing blocks.
- When the extractor receives a rarestone signal, it extracts the object from the inventory block at the wide end and shuts it to the narrow end.
- The extractor can extract a whole stack of objects at the same time, but it cannot receive objects by other means.
- Redstone pipes emit a complete redstone signal as long as objects pass through them.
- In addition, the appearance of the forklifts is improved and the models of the tubes are visually connected to the output surface of the forklifts.
- If you right-click on the loader with an element, it will be loaded in all directions.
- The Loader has no internal storage and cannot accept the elements in any other way.
- Optional: Holding down the Sprint key (Ctrl by default) when placing a shunt or loader will guide the placed block from any block you click.
- A shunt is an inventory processing unit with five input sides and one output side.
- The input sides can accept any element, and the inserted elements are instantly shunted to the output side.
- It will try to bypass items into the inventory block if possible; otherwise, items will bypass into the world space.
- A shunt is not considered a tube for routing objects, which allows it to function as a kind of repeater for transporting objects.
- An error has also been corrected that the pipes did not properly remove objects if the objects could not reach their destination and made the pipes faster with a pick.
What do pipes do?
- Any item inserted into the pipe by another block is sent through the pipes to the nearest receiving block that can receive the inserted item.
- Note that pipes do not automatically remove items from the inventory – you will need a hopper, drip or other fashion block to place items in the network of pipes. Items can be sent to chests, bunkers, stoves, dispensers or any other unit that can receive items through the Forge inventory system, including units from other Forge mods that are compatible with Forge inventory capabilities.
- The server configuration file (both for single game/local networks and dedicated servers) is created when you create the world and placed in your world/serverconfig folder.
How to Install Minecraft Tubes Reloaded Mod ?
- Download and Install MC Forge
- Download Minecraft Tubes Reloaded Mod
- Without unpacking, copy to .minecraft\mods
- Launch the game and play!
Download Tubes Reloaded Mod for Minecraft
for MineCraft ⇒ 1.16.3 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
Credit: Commoble | Source: CurseForge