Twitch Integration Mod 1.16.5, 1.12.2 is a module for Best Minecraft Chat Mod that may mean you can integrate Twitch chat regularly into your Minecraft chat. It’s a great way to capture the attention of the chatter while participating in or simply bragging to your viewers about how cute they look inside Minecraft.
Twitch Chat Connection Features:
- Emotes in the messages will appear as pictures in the chat.
- BetterTTV emotes are supported as well.
- Name Badges
- Help each custom Twitch brand identify badges for moderators and the like, in addition to subscription badges.
- It does not help BetterTTV bags.
- Name Colors
- Not just sixteen Minecraft colors.
- We’re talking RGB color identification here.
- Whispers Support
- Elective after all. Must work within programs.
- It is a neat factor for those who are not streamlined in using this mod though.
- Subscription-only mode
- For a while it was too cold to have regular peers at the chat.
- Can help with overload chat on big channels.
Twitch Chat Integration Mod installation
- Download and install the app Forge API
- Downloads Twitch Chat Integration Mod (select versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folders ./minecraft/mods/
Twitch Chat Integration Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.12.2