Valhelsia Mod versions 1.18.1 / 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 / 1.14.4 provide Minecraft new home with distinctive appearance. You may be able to explore abandoned buildings or enter vulnerable prisons.
Explore a wide range of new features
By putting into this Features mod, you will process a lot of abandoned buildings, prisons, and ruins inside Minecraft chance. From here, your travels will take a turn for the worse because you already have something new to discover. It is possible to set up workouts in the trash in addition to the holes. Along the way, you may encounter some unusual loot.
Concerning buildings, they are completely designed buildings. As you see them, you may really feel like they haven’t been used in a while. Regardless of how they are, however you can use them as a place to set up camp or start a metropolis. In these situations, you are most likely discovering some beds, boxes, and even armor parts. There are other homes that appear to be too bad to trade into. However, if you decide to explore them, you can discover some of the loot buried.
Important Features of Valhelsia Parts
The conversion helps you understand a number of similar options:
- Lots of new homes with completely different loot sizes to find. The buildings are Forge, Participant House, Fort Small, Dungeon Small, and Loot Tower.
- Different dungeons are filled with spawners. It is imperative to be careful whenever you trade into these holes.
- There are randomly created prisons in which you will be able to search for some of the most beautiful games.
- There are many new blocks similar to brazier, picket posts, and stained glass.
- When updates are launched, you can explore some new options. As an example, there will be additional ways of construction variants, new bosses, monsters, and even prisons to explore.
The mod is in beta time. However, when updates are launched, you will process additional options. It is possible to incorporate Valhelsia tribes to your modpack and keep in mind to provide credit score to the Creator. You even have to insert it Minecraft Forge as a result the mod will depend on how it works.
Valhelsia Mod installation features
- Download and install the app Forge API
- Downloads Valhelsia Mod versions (select versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folders ./minecraft/mods/
Valhelsia Mod Methods download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.1 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
The post Valhelsia Mod Features 1.18.1 / 1.17.1 (Prisons, Remains,…) appears first on HDPackMod.