Losing accumulated resources is not fun! Mod Vanilla Death Chest adds to Minecraft a chest that appears after the death of the character and saves the lost inventory. You can breathe a sigh of relief and come back for things. Items will no longer disappear. They do not need to be collected from the ground or searched in the grass.
The developer of TheRandomLabs used the base of the modification with tombstones. Now it makes no sense to run or rush. You can go for the treasure, well prepared. Server owners will be able to fine-tune the appearance of loot boxes. In the settings you can specify any type of container. There is a timer, invulnerability and binding to the player.
- Supports double and armored containers.
- Be careful! Things that do not fit inside will roll around and probably will disappear.
- The number of revivals is unlimited.
- There is protection from the lava.
How to Install Minecraft Vanilla Death Chest Mod ?
- Download and Install Fabric Mod Loader and Fabric API
- Download and Install Rift
- Download and Install MC Forge
- Download Minecraft Vanilla Death Chest Mod
- Without unpacking, copy to .minecraft\mods
- Launch the game and play!
Download Vanilla Death Chest Mod for Minecraft
Credit: TheRandomLabs | Source: CurseForge