Vanilla Excavators Mod on Minecraft 1.16.3/1.16.2/1.15.2, which adds a new tool called “Excavator” to Minecraft. Excavator is very similar to shovel, it is used for digging earth, sand and so on. However, the excavator is more special, because it has the ability to dig directly square 3×3! With a normal shovel you can dig only 1 block at a time, but the excavator allows you to dig a square 3×3, ie 9 blocks at a time!
What else is interesting?
- Mod has 13 types of excavators, divided into 2 categories: ordinary excavator and additional excavators.
- Vanilla excavator is an excavator in vanilla style. This is what they are made of ordinary materials such as wood, stone, iron, gold and diamond.
- Additional excavators are excavators made of various materials such as obsidian, lapis, slime, dragon head and so on.
- If you want to dig only one unit with an excavator instead of 3×3, you only need to hold the Shift while digging.
- You can fully reinforce and repair your hammer like a normal tool.
- In addition, if you have “Nether Things” with this mod, you can also create 3 new types of excavators!
How to Install Minecraft Vanilla Excavators Mod ?
- Download and Install Fabric API + Fabric Mod Loader
- Download and Install MC Forge
- Download and Install MoreVanillaLib
- Download Minecraft Vanilla Excavators Mod
- Without unpacking, copy to .minecraft\mods
- Launch the game and play!
Download Vanilla Excavators Mod for Minecraft
for MineCraft (Fabric) ⇒ 1.16.3 + 1.16.2 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
Credit: Draylar1 | Source: CurseForge
for MineCraft (Forge) ⇒ 1.16.3 + 1.16.2 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
Credit: MelanX | Source: CurseForge