Steve will not get lost in the cubic world and will easily find the way to any settlement where he has been before. Mod Village Names generates the names of the inhabitants and the names of all the villages in Minecraft. It helps to distinguish merchants. The label for the settlement is saved. You can view it at any time.
The developer AstroTibs added a new feature to the standard book. Take it in your hands and click them on the NPC. It will turn into a reference book. Coordinates, current population and street size with houses are recorded in it. The name of the nosed monk is now displayed when trading, and at the entrance you are met by a sign.
How to Install Minecraft Village Names Mod ?
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Village Names Mod
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.
Download Village Names Mod for Minecraft
for MC 1.13 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.12.2 ⇒ Download
Credit: AstroTibs | Source: CurseForge