Villager Names is a small (minimalistic) mod for Minecraft 1.15.1 with nice features. Now the names of the villagers will be automatically set. Now all those villagers who in your world without a name will automatically be given their name. With those villagers whom you have already given a name, they will keep it.
This will not change the gameplay in Minecraft, but in fact it is pretty good. Once the villager has a name, you can easily distinguish it. This feature of the mod also makes the villagers more lively and close to the player. The names of the villagers have over 5,000 names available to the villagers.
In the names of residents, you can also configure some things from the mod:
- _useFemaleNames (default = true): if this option is enabled, it will automatically name the female village.
- _useMaleNames (default = true): if this option is enabled, it automatically assigns a name to the villager.
How to Install Minecraft Villager Names Mod ?
- Download and Install MC Forge
- Download Minecraft Villager Names Mod
- Without unpacking, copy to .minecraft\mods
- Launch the game and play!
Download Villager Names Mod for Minecraft
Credit: Serilum | Source: CurseForge