VoxelMap Mod for MC 1.15 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 / 1.7.10
Losing yourself in Minecraft 1.4 is no longer a valid option.
VoxelMap 1.15 is a map that has long been available as a Minecraft mod. Although previously his name was Zan’s Minimap. The mod stopped being updated several versions back, but thanks to other modders have resumed the project, today, we can all enjoy it.
This mod presents a customizable minimap in several aspects, from its appearance to its location within our game screen. We can also customize the information we want the map to show us, for example, in addition to the terrain, mobs, animals or villagers. Although perhaps one of its best features is the ability to save points on the map to not get lost and to go back to those points of interest that we have marked ourselves.
This mod is in Beta update phase, so it may still contain errors or bugs. We will publish your respective updates in this same article.
How to Install Minecraft VoxelMap Mod ?
- Download and Install Fabric Mod Loader and Fabric API
- Download and Install Rift
- Download and Install LiteLoader
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft VoxelMap Mod
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- You will never lose yourself in the current version of Minecraft!
Download VoxelMap Mod for Minecraft
for MC 1.15 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.14.4 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.14.3 / 1.14.2 / 1.14.1 / 1.14 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.13.2 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.12.2 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.11.2 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.10.2 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.7.10 ⇒ Download
Credit: MamiyaOtaru | Source: CurseForge