Weak Spiderwebs is a Mod for Minecraft 1.18.2 / 1.17.1 / 1.16.5, which means changing the mechanics of such a block as a spiderweb. It is no secret that the web site is not the most fun thing in the game. It can get stuck in it for a long time and it is difficult to get out of it. Now the player will be able to get out of the webpage very quickly. In addition, the player will be able to break the web very quickly.
How to change parameter?
- Using the settings in the game, you can unlock this mod.
- In the open programs you will find the breakSpiderwebDelay parameter. Minimum – 0, maximum – 10000. The default setting is 500. This is the speed of breaking the spiderweb, as well as the passing speed. The values were in the original game – 2000. That is, with mods you can speed up the path about 4 times.
Weak Spiderwebs Mod installation
- Download and install the app Forge API
- Download and install Library Overview
- Downloads Weak Spiderwebs Mod (select versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folders ./minecraft/mods/
Weak Spiderwebs Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
The post Weak Websites Mod 1.18.2 / 1.17.1 (Changing the Website) appears first on HDPackMod.