Whitelister is a Mod for Minecraft 1.15.1, which adds one universal feature to the game. You will get the opportunity to update all the mods that are installed on the game in automatic mode. It is also worth noting that not all mods will be updated, but only those that you add to a specialized sheet or list. Also, the mod can be added to the server. The mod is looking for a source from its own database, so there is no risk of getting a low-quality update.
Commands for Mod Management
- /wl list – Display current options.
- /wl reload – Restart the list of updated mods.
- /wl enable – Enabling mod features.
- /wl disable – Disable mod features.
- /wl export – Export to txt format to the mod folder.
How to Install Minecraft Whitelister Mod ?
- Download and Install MC Forge
- Download Minecraft Whitelister Mod
- Without unpacking, copy to .minecraft\mods
- Launch the game and play!
Download Whitelister Mod for Minecraft
Credit: Quetzi | Source: CurseForge