Winthor Medieval Resource Pack for 1.18.1 / 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is very polished, real love and antique theme Useful of useful resources. The launch of this useful toolkit started about 5 days ago, It has been very widely identified and is predicted to have the potential to be different from the very specific Help sources. You can get in a call of 64 × 64 on the basis of useful practical resources. This useful toolkit was developed by Studio-Winthor.
On the basis of these Help sources you must have a lot of gloss and texture is that you will know a lot of vibrant mobs and creeps on this game even. It will have a lot of stuff, blocks and loads of stuff, font that you will make yourself on this game. All the obvious designs you will know in Minecraft 1.13 are now complete. It has a lot of work in progress however it is possible to finish in the final updates quickly.
Winthor Medieval Pack Conversions:
- Add Brown stained glass and Font.
- New Mobs and Creepers.
- Add Trapped chest and chests.
- New Heaven and Water.
- Include WINter Summer and Weather Area.
- Pesticide throughout Gold Armor.
- Built-in GUI and Paintings.
- Add ground and particles.
- New Stunning Homes and Properties.
Winthor Medieval Resource / Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Best installed and working normally.
- Record the source of the sources and leave it in the archive.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Source packages” section, select “Falda Source packs”.
- The application folders will open where you need to copy the texture summary.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the list of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected page.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. The textures will work in all archives.
Winthor Medieval Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.1 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
The post Older Winthor 1.18.1 Resource Pack 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 (64x) appears first on HDPackMod.