Word Hunting Map 1.18.2 is a game map created by Urgle. Have you ever needed to play Wordle in Minecraft? Okay, that’s your probability! Hunting is a great game map similar to Wordle of a well-known game. Similar to the classic game, your goal is to guess a single sentence in six attempts, with every guess being a five-letter sentence. After guessing, the color of the letters will change depending on how you guess your sentence. If you participate in multiplayer, the first person to find the phrase wins! The map is supplemented with a steering committee to keep an eye on public factors. Download this map from the links below and click on it!
Word Hunter Map Features:
- Multiplayer environment: You will win factors for those who are lucky enough to guess the issue more than anyone else. High on the leaderboard and grow to be probably the most expert participant among all your peers!
- Daily words: Every day at midnight, UTC time, a day mark by day can be accessed, regardless of your time zone. Please note that daily sentences are not valid if you participate in offline mode.
Hunt Word Map Installation Instructions
- Record and open the document
- Press WIN + R (always “WIN” key between “ALT” and “CTR”)
- In the window, type% appdata%
- Go to the .minecraft / save folder
- Move the folder with the map to save
Word Hunt Map Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2