WorldEditCUI Mod 1.18.2 / 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 adds a useful user interface to the WorldEdit lighting on facet users. The selected area can be found now.
For your information, this Cloth, Forge mod is a minor revision of the Mumfreys Worldedit CUI Liteloader. When you install it, you will process a user interface. This is among the best ways to view the selected area within the game in real time. You will find it easier to work with choosing WorldEdit.
Here are some guidelines on how to use it:
- Before you have a lot of Worldedit or Worldedits Select Service, it is necessary to obtain permits.
- It is possible to press any selector and then insert to use, which may be a short ax. Then, use the left / right mouse button to enter the first in addition to the second.
There are also several versions of the mod:
- It lets you make adjustments to the default language. It may change until it matches your language.
- With the configuration display screen, you can also make adjustments to every color, number of settings, in addition to the default connection buttons.
- It helps Mod Menu. When the configuration screen is named with the Mod Menu, you will get some information about the mod.
WorldEditCUI Fabric we had Forge Edition asks Forge API, Cloth Modloader we had Clothing API.
WorldEdit CUI Mod installation
- Download and install the latest version of Clothing API we had Cloth Modloader
- Download and install the app Forge API
- Downloads WorldEdit CUI Mod (select versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folders ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install it Mod Menu
WorldEdit CUI Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ṣọ Cloth ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
for Minecraft (Forge) ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2
for Minecraft (Forge) ⇒ 1.14.4 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2