WorldEdit Mod for MC 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 / 1.7.10 (In-Game Map Editor)
WorldEdit Mod on Minecraft 1.14.4, which will allow all players to edit the map as they like. After all, now you have available a number of commands and tools with which you can edit everything around. You can easily change the landscape design around, you can build a big mountain in a few seconds, well, or a volcano. All this can be done with the help of special commands.
- The mod allows you to make quick replacement, removal, installation of tens, even hundreds and thousands of blocks. The main thing is to count the power reserve of your computer, because you can fly out of the game!
- The water that is installed by WorldEdit does not flow, so you can make some unusual constructions out of the water.
- You can build geometric shapes with some parameters, for example, spheres, cubes, parallelepipeds, and more.
- You have a handy compass with which you can teleport from one place to another in seconds.
- WorldEdit is one of the oldest mods ever in Minecraft. Its beginning can be considered the alpha version of the game Minecraft.
This mod is in Beta update phase, so it may still contain errors or bugs. We will publish your respective updates in this same article.
How to Install Minecraft WorldEdit Mod ?
- Download and Install Fabric Mod Loader
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft WorldEdit Mod
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.
Download WorldEdit Mod for Minecraft
for MC 1.14.4 (Fabric Required) ⇒ Download
for MC 1.14.4 (Forge Required) ⇒ Download
for MC 1.14.3 / 1.14.2 (Forge Required) ⇒ Download
for MC 1.13.2 (Forge Required) ⇒ Download
for MC 1.12.2 (Forge Required) ⇒ Download
for MC 1.12.1 / 1.12 (Forge Required) ⇒ Download
for MC 1.7.10 (Forge Required) ⇒ Download
Credit: Me4502 | Source: CurseForge