WorldEdit Mod on Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2/1.14.4, which will allow all players to edit the map as they like. After all, now you have available a number of commands and tools with which you can edit everything around. You can easily change the landscape design around, you can build a big mountain in a few seconds, well, or a volcano. All this can be done with the help of special commands.
- The mod allows you to make quick replacement, removal, installation of tens, even hundreds and thousands of blocks. The main thing is to count the power reserve of your computer, because you can fly out of the game!
- The water that is installed by WorldEdit does not flow, so you can make some unusual constructions out of the water.
- You can build geometric shapes with some parameters, for example, spheres, cubes, parallelepipeds, and more.
- You have a handy compass with which you can teleport from one place to another in seconds.
- WorldEdit is one of the oldest mods ever in Minecraft. Its beginning can be considered the alpha version of the game Minecraft.
How to Install Minecraft WorldEdit Mod ?
- Download and Install Fabric Mod Loader and Fabric API (For Minecraft 1.16 + 1.15 + 1.14)
- Download and Install MC Forge
- Download Minecraft WorldEdit Mod
- Without unpacking, copy to .minecraft\mods
- Launch the game and play!
Download WorldEdit Mod for Minecraft
Credit: Me4502 | Source: CurseForge