XNet – a mod on Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2, which allows all players to get a very convenient feature, which in turn is that each player can recreate extremely massive cable networks. Why is this necessary? Would you like to transmit information as well as blocks and objects over an extremely long distance.
What is interesting about it?
Just imagine that you have a mine and from it you can immediately transfer blocks into stoves, and then into chests. Now it’s real, because you can have a cable network at your disposal, which allows you to transfer blocks up to 12,000 blocks.
- Different types of data for transmission
- The ability to branch any network
How to Install Minecraft XNet Mod ?
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download and Install McJtyLib + CompatLayer + RFTools
- Download and Install RFTools Base (for 1.14.4+)
- Download Minecraft XNet Mod
- Without unpacking, copy to .minecraft\mods
- Launch the game and play!
Download XNet Mod for Minecraft
for MineCraft ⇒ 1.16.2 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2
Credit: McJty | Source: CurseForge